Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy)
(08-18-2021, 11:55 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: It's huge and a real vindication of the Bengals draft strategy. We traded down and picked up Carmen who, sure, looks raw, but I was very impressed with some of his snaps against the Buccs.

The real kicker here is that those acquired 4ths became Smith and Shelvin and I don't think I really need to aay more. When value and volume presents itself, more often than not it's worth it.

I agree, Bengals seem to always be hit for drafting a guy with injury concerns (they did draft Carman who was also recovering), but it appears Bengals should get kudos for avoiding Jenkins. Darrisaw is another one hurt and appears to be not available early in 2021.

That is the thing, very hard to predict injuries for college guys making draft tough to project impact of a player in year one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy) - Luvnit2 - 08-18-2021, 12:18 PM