Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy)
Interestingly this isn't really a surprise to me. I usually read the details of the evals from the Draft simulator sites, and they did a pretty good job of flagging this potential issue. I'd say in well over half the simulations he fell into the 2nd round. The draft sites are getting better and better at evaluating.

Similarly most sites flagged that players who sat out 2020 like Chase and Sewell might have some serious rust to knock off. While some here might say "Well that's obvious", it was clear that some here were not expecting the level of rust that we've seen from some of those players, just like some didn't consider the injury red flags on several players. And while the Bengals passed on Teven, many other Tackle needy teams did as well, so kudos to the Draft sites for getting better and better and flagging the same issues as teams are recognizing and using that info in their simulators.

Hopefully Teven comes back 100% next year, but back issues are potentially ugly *cringe*. GL to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy) - Stewy - 08-18-2021, 12:25 PM