Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy)
(08-18-2021, 04:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are still saying that Jenkins and Banks are going to contribute sooner that Carman despite being out with injuries?  

Walter Little is a back up in Jacksonville. 

Radunz is a back up for the Titans.  

Humphrey is a center which we did not need. 

Mayfield is a back up for the Falcons

No, I am not saying that at all. In fact, I said the opposite with regards to Jenkins. But what I said was, AT THE TIME OF THE DRAFT, all those guys were either more highly rated, or not changing position, and thus more likely to contribute quicker than Carman.  

Regarding Humphrey, at the draft, we had no idea if Hopkins would be ready to play or not. Plus, Humphrey is an upgrade in my book, who could play G as well. As can Hopkins.  I would have been fine taking Creed, letting Hopkins be the backup, and cutting Price. 

Carman is 3rd string here. All those guys who are backups ARE doing better than he is. Humphrey is starting (for KC). Eichenberg is starting.  Heck, even the guys who are hurt could still start before Carman does, we just din't know yet how he will turn out. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teven Jenkins to have Back Surgery (Relevant to Bengals draft strategy) - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 08-18-2021, 08:16 PM