Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Guess 2021 Roster: Post TB game
(08-18-2021, 09:57 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I think he had Smith at backup to LG.

I'd like to see Moss make it at TE. 

I liked what I saw from Irwin at WR, would like to see him make it if he has another good showing.

I like Bailey and Bachie at LB if they can make it. Bachie looked amazing last game. He was a leader at Michigan I think.

We'll see how they all do Friday. Should be a good one. I decided to go ahead and get that NFL game rewind or whatever to watch the preseason games and be able to watch the games in full a few hours after they air. Thinking of maybe waiting until later in the day to watch some of the noon (1pm your time) games. I'm pumped the Bengals play the NFC North this year though. I should get a couple games broadcasted on the TV, starting with the Vikings week 1 (live outside Minneapolis/Saint Paul).

(08-18-2021, 11:05 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I agree 100 percent. 
I'd like to see Moss make it and I think he has started to separate himself so hopefully he keeps up the good play. We'd get the added bonus of some Randy Moss love which would be good.
I really thought Irwin looked good and right now would get my vote for the 6th WR. I think that group is gonna be tough to make the team with only 2 spots available assuming Tate is the 4th. Hopefully he makes some plays friday. I'd like to see him get a chance to return some punts because that could be the way onto the roster.
Yeah and Bachie played at Mich st. I thought he made some plays and I thought we had alot of young depth players that played well. Hopefully they keep it up and have another good showing on Friday.
I think this game is gonna be another great test for our team. Washington has a great Dline and I think they're offense is gonna be good.

Every report I've read lately from camp seems to indicate that Moss is just continuing to impress. This is starting to go from signing a guy to take a look and see if he still had chemistry with Burrow to a really nice addition to the TE room.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Guess 2021 Roster: Post TB game - Murdock2420 - 08-18-2021, 11:54 PM