Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will we land on the Opening Day OL?
(08-20-2021, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dead on with Smith.  I just wonder if his length isn't better suited as the RT and Carman as the RG, but either way it would be massive for this organization to be able to use next year's first round pick on a wide receiver.

I'm totally kidding, just wanted to see how many people would crap their pants and hit the reply button before reading this sentence.  But seriously, it would open up the draft to allow for another pass rusher or defensive back at the top of the draft while still getting Adeniji back for quality depth.  

That's not to say they couldn't go after another guard but that could be in round 2 or 3.  

I am beyond excited about Smith and hope Carman continues to put in the extra work and develops in to what they hoped for at RG or even RT.  

dude next year has to be a FB in round 1 lol   when was the last time we had a great fullback.

if we ended up finding 2 long term OL starters in the same draft that would be impressive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where will we land on the Opening Day OL? - XenoMorph - 08-20-2021, 09:26 AM