Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT Fred Johnson Praises Pollack!
(08-20-2021, 11:34 AM)Joelist Wrote: Tonight will be interesting. Last week we did well against Tampa’s 1s and they last season actually WERE the best in the league.

Yeah, that was an impressive showing. Different DL's though and WFT is right up there with them. Carman handled Chase Young
in college, maybe he might be the best matchup going against him on the edge who knows...

(08-20-2021, 12:00 PM)jwalker3853 Wrote: Yes.    I'm cautiously optimistic they will play well again tonight.   I'm cautious, just because I've been a fan of this team for so long and each time I get excited, I get burned.   So, I tend to temper my enthusiasm a bit.   

However, given what we saw last week, coupled with what we are hearing from camp, I am hopeful they will improve again this week.   I'd honestly rather they have to  face off against two of the best DLines in the league from last year in preseason to figure the OLine out then have then face off against the middle of the road or worst Dlines and have them excel but leave us wondering.  

Feel the same, these are two great tests and the Phins aren't terrible either. What I watched of the Vikes in their first game 
against the Broncos was not impressive in any way, not even the Zim ran Defense which is usually a given to be good.

I could see us starting out 1-0 with confidence, but we all know to be cautious as Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT Fred Johnson Praises Pollack! - CJD - 08-19-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: OT Fred Johnson Praises Pollack! - 3wt - 08-20-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: OT Fred Johnson Praises Pollack! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-20-2021, 01:43 PM