Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Name Breakfast
(11-08-2015, 10:21 AM)Benton Wrote: I make something similar, except I use the already cooked sausage links and instead of any frying, I toss all the peppers and potatoes in olive oil and bake it. 400 for around 30-40 minutes depending on how small I cut the spuds up.

I like to fry my sausage up that way the dish has more flavor but you bake yours so it don't matter.

I'll tell you what though, it was really good. I had no clue how it would taste when I made it. It smelled good while cooking it and tasted good while eating it.

I hope you guys enjoy this dish if ever you get to make it.

Damn, now I'm hungry.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I use the sausage links from Kroger. Not the Maple ones either, I hate those, just regular sausage links. Hell, my wife will buy a pack and fry them up for me and I'll eat them with yellow mustard.

I wonder how this would taste made with sausage patties? Sausage patties, like Jimmy Deans or better yet, Tennessee Pride, are spicier and the flavor may really pop.

Also, the mushrooms at first will take up a lot of room but they will cook down and turn darker.

My mouth is watering right now, I need to eat something, lol. All I had today was a doughnut at church this morning.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
No Name Breakfast - Nebuchadnezzar - 11-08-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: No Name Breakfast - fredtoast - 11-08-2015, 05:06 AM
RE: No Name Breakfast - Benton - 11-08-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: No Name Breakfast - Nebuchadnezzar - 11-08-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: No Name Breakfast - Benton - 11-08-2015, 04:12 PM