Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Preseason Game 2 WFT pros and cons
I thought we did a good job in the trenches overall. Our starting DL looked very good. Our starting OL did not do well, but the refs did not help flagging Spain on a bogus holding call that put our offense in a deep hole immediately to start the game.

I was shocked to see Young and the DL starters in the game mid 2nd quarter against our second team OL. But, our second string OL was a bright spot last night against a stout DL group.

I do not like our backup QB position group. If Burrow goes down, we are in huge trouble. I am not impressed with Perrine, but it is preseason.

The big elephant in the room las t night was Chase. wow no other words other than he was really bad last night. Overall. the offense was dismal last night and Allen needs to learn how to put touch on the football, he was not accurate and throwing the ball flat all night.

I do think McPherson may end up being a steal in round 5. He has won the job and I love his accuracy, but also his strength and power.

Hodge flashed again as did Sample at DE.

I would like us to address 3 things off the waiver wire or FA;

1. LB - Would love Wright
2. WR - We need a better 5th or 6th option.
3. QB - Sign a vet QB to backup Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason Game 2 WFT pros and cons - Luvnit2 - 08-21-2021, 11:15 AM