Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Preseason Game 2 WFT pros and cons
(08-21-2021, 08:45 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Agree with all of that. Only thing I will say about Tate. He does get it done. Yes he lacks separation looks a bit clumsy out there, but he makes a lot of plays. As a 4th receiver I just think he is such a nightmare physically. 

Totally agree with Hodge btw forgot to include him on my list. Was everywhere. Does make you think when back to health, I think our Dline is absolutely fine.

Also agree with Wilson, he seems fine, makes some nice plays but we do miss an enforcer back there. Really wonder why KJ Wright is still a FA.

Tate certainly does get things done and showed what he could do if used last year against the Titans.  I also like the extra work he has put in with Chad Johnson in the offseason on his footwork.  4-WR sets could be nightmares when Tate, Higgins, Boyd, and Chase are out there.  

With respect to defensive line, and the LBs, if Ossai and Sample pan out and then secondary continues to shine, AND the offensive line finds gems in Smith and Carman (I know, that is a shit-ton of IFs) but they COULD possibly go LB in Rd 1 next year if there is a Devon White-type in next year's draft class.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason Game 2 WFT pros and cons - SHRacerX - 08-21-2021, 12:47 PM