Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Billy Price making things difficult
(08-22-2021, 12:00 PM)Synric Wrote: I would call up the Bears and ask if they would go Billy Price for Nick Foles straight up. Bears want out of that contract badly and they cant cut him because it would cost them even more. The contract would be ALOT less for the Bengals and they could use a backup QB.

I don't disagree.  Allen isn't really a guy I trust yet if he ends up leading the offense for more than a game or to.  Given the situation with Burrow, which remains somewhat confusing until he takes live snaps, I'd like to see a more established backup in there.  

The only thing that would make me gun shy with any trade of o-linemen is the fact that no true starters have been established inside.  I want them to have the time they need to get the best 5 OL out there.  I also want to see how Hopkins holds up after the injury before I ship out a capable backup that we may very well need.  Hill would become the backup if Price were to be let go, and after Friday's performance, that's a hard no for me.  That guy just isn't ready yet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price making things difficult - samhain - 08-22-2021, 12:13 PM