Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What Will Be This Year's Scenario?
(08-22-2021, 12:01 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It’s gunna be hard to be successful in our division.

Najee Harris was a big pickup by the Steelers. If they sort their offensive line out they will be really good with all the weapons they have. Their D was great before injuries last year too.

The Ravens are obviously amazing on both sides and I’m not so sure this is the year we can beat them even once. We’ll see.

The Browns maybe we can split with, but they’re good too.

Can we stop the Ravens or browns rushing attack? Our run defense needs to step up this year. Hopefully reader can stay healthy. We were doing a decent job before he went out last year.

What will the scenario be? Honestly it’s just hard to predict this year. There are still lots of reasons to be weary. But there are lots of reasons to be hopeful too. We had a good couple of offseasons. I think everyone would be a lot more confident if burrow didn’t have such a severe injury. We could be terrible if things fall a certain way with injuries and whatnot. We could be middle of the pack and show signs of getting better. We could be really good. It’s hard to say.

It’s hard to say if and when we can turn a corner as a franchise. Keeping burrow healthy and making sure he has a long career gives us the best odds of turning a corner. If his career is continually put in jeopardy it’s back to the drawing board.

We are definitely in a tough division and I agree about Najee Harris, but the Stealers also drafted "Little Gronk". They got a RB and TE again, so they wont be as easy as last year on MNF for sure. When they can run and have a really good TE they are usually really good. 

But we are on the rise. No reason we cant compete in the AFCN. We are a younger team, but loaded with talent right now. If we dont win some games this year, a new coach will be here next year. No more excuses. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Will Be This Year's Scenario? - bengaloo - 08-23-2021, 09:48 AM