Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting Article on Cuts/Trades by teams to 53
(08-26-2021, 10:42 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Always been a big fan of Jaylon Smith....but that aint happening
now a better TE option in Ertz would be something. I havent heard anything on D Sample all of camp. 

I've always liked him too.   It's strange, as he did sign a new contract with them and proceeded to look significantly worse last year; almost like he was lost, which could be attributed to the new scheme.   Right now, he's behind the newly acquired and converted safety Keanu Neal on the depth chart, so they currently have 2 high round picks at lb losing playing time (Vander Esche being the other).  You would think they would be open to trading Jaylon considering the current make-up of the roster, but who knows.    

Like LL and BZ above, I too wanted OJ Howard in that year's draft, and I believe he still might have unlocked upside.  Not to take away from what Ertz has accomplished with the volume he's gotten in their offense, but from a value perspective, I might prefer OJ over him.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Article on Cuts/Trades by teams to 53 - Dr.Z - 08-26-2021, 12:03 PM