Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Katie is the top executive in the league!
(08-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Now that is enitely different proposal and is actually a decent talking point.  IF the Bengals were to move then this is how it most likely happens, the family cashes out and and investment group elsewhere (or a Bezos) buys them out.

This is definitely a possibility in the future.  I just don't think the city (the county) offering of to build a brand new stadium has anything to do with it.  If they want to cash out then they'll cash out.  No amount of local dollars is going to keep them from selling.  And even if it would, the county has absolute no ability to fund it.  They already didn't and the recently passed investment into Metro (1.2 BILLION over 10 years) put about 8 trillion nails in the coffin.

If Katie decides to sell then there is nothing we (this area) can do.  It's not even worth talkling about or debating.  An investment group lead by a ridiculously rich owner will pay them a fortune for their franchise and to ride off into the sunset.  There's nothing that can stop it if that's her angle.  If she wants to be paid she'll get paid.  If she wants to retain ownership for the family then her best option is going to most likley stay here.  

I couldn't agree more with this. I have a question for you because you give a great outlook. Why didn't this organization get anyone in FA outside of Reiff along the offensive line ? They stood Pat for Joe. I want your thoughts on that because you bleed orange like me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie is the top executive in the league! - Emeritus - 08-26-2021, 10:31 PM