Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Katie is the top executive in the league!
(08-27-2021, 08:08 PM)samhain Wrote: You really think has has to win 9?  I'd be surprised if he got fired after a 7 or 8 win season.  It would still be a major improvement, and while they have changed a lot of their old ways, I don't see them wanting to go through the firing/interviewing process again if they can avoid it.  They seemed to really hate it last time.  

I think anything over 5 wins keeps him here in a win-loss vacuum.  The only caveat would be if he goes pass-heavy behind an obviously bad line again and breaks the quarterback two seasons in a row.  I don't think the Family will sit through watching the golden goose getting run over again and settle for the scalp of some position coach or coordinator.

I don't know why so many fans claim that "based on the past" they will keep Zac after a third losing season.  Just look at what they have done in the past.

They did not keep Marvin after three losing seasons.

They did not keep LeBeau after 2 losing seasons.

They did bring back Coslet after three losing seasons, but he only lasted three games.

So based on "history" Zac won't be back after three losing seasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie is the top executive in the league! - fredtoast - 08-28-2021, 10:59 AM