Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason La Canfora picks Bengals for an ugly season.
(08-28-2021, 12:03 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I mean, can you blame him?  

This is a team that has been awful as of the late. Their head coach has won 6 games in 2 seasons.  6.  They only won 2 games with Burrow last year.  They haven't had a winning season in 5 years.  Now on top of all of this we have our QB1 coming off a major injury and we won't know what level of play we can expect from him until we can actually see it.  As of right now it's unknown.  He could be exactly the same, he could be even better, or he could be rusty and tenative.

I'm not sure what "ugly" means to Mr. La Confora, but there's a reason Vegas has our win total set at 6.5 in a 17 game season (5th worst in the league).  It's not like this guy is on an island as far as his prediction.

I have no problem with this.  I certainly hope the teams wins more, and I think they have a chance.  It's the NFL afterall, anything can happen and turnarounds can happen overnight.  But this team is not at all deserving of the benefit of the doubt.  They've earned predictions like this.

Yep

Since the middle of the 2015 season, (really the last time you could call the Bengals good), we have a record of 29-58-2.

5 of those 29 wins came against the pathetic 2015-2017 Browns that had a total of 4 wins in those years. And like you say our HC has 6 wins in two seasons ! I can't call foul on anybody saying the Bengals will stink this season.

I don't think it will be "ugly" though. I'm hoping ZT has learned his lessons and is ready to start turning the corner. Joe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jason La Canfora picks Bengals for an ugly season. - bengalfan74 - 08-28-2021, 04:55 PM