Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Katie is the top executive in the league!
(08-28-2021, 11:34 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Who knows what they would or wouldn't do if he has another losing season?  I suppose we won't know unless that happens.  But the fact he's got a fully guaranteed 5 year contract, and with the history of David Shula that you conveniently left out (the closest comparison to Taylor by age and tenure), I don't blame people for thinking this team might elect to keep him again if he only wins 6 or 7 games.

Are you talking about Zac Taylor here and if so, how do you know he has a 5 year contract?  I've looked for this information before and never can seems to find much info on it.

If they only win 6 or 7 games, I think it would be a really bad move to burn up more years of Burrow's rookie contract by keeping Taylor. 2020 thru 2023 from a cap standpoint, should be the easiest years to field a winning team.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie is the top executive in the league! - 2MinutesHate - 08-29-2021, 11:50 AM