Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Bungles ever stop being the Bungles?
(08-29-2021, 08:18 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: That was a nice play by the guy that caught it. Good pressure on the qb, but he made a nice play to roll away.

Yeah they gotta contain the qb better and do a bit better in coverage there. But these are backups. They actually had a lot of people out there on D that will make the team.

I’m not too concerned. This doesn’t really have any bearing on the regular season. It’s hard to know what to expect yet. It’s good to see a lot of the Bengals seem really confident and expect to win a lot this year. Hopefully that comes to fruition.

I would have liked to see them kick the field goal at the end there as that’s what you would do in the regular season to force OT. But they went for the win. It’s preseason. I think they got all the evaluation in that they needed.

No OT in preseason. Tie is as good as they could have gotten. Might as well go for the win, it doesn't count anyway. The only reason I could see to give the kicker a chance, is to get another kick on tape so they can try to trade him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bungles ever stop being the Bungles? - Sled21 - 08-29-2021, 08:20 PM