Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Bungles ever stop being the Bungles?
(08-29-2021, 08:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I see the drama queens are already in midseason form.

Made me chuckle, which always earns rep...

Part of it for me are the words "Drama Queen".  It reminded me of when ProFootballTalk.com used to have a "pic of the day" and they had just had enough of Vagiburger being his whiny bytch self.  It was a compilation of Thumbgate (1 and 2), the 104 temp post surgery (really 100.4), and something about the Falcons players hitting him late or in a pile.  

Their pic was Piggy with one of his douchy "woe is me" looks and a tiara photoshopped on his head with a sash that read:  "DRAMA QUEEN" across his  chest.  The caption said something like "They were mean and tried to hit me in the pee-pee".  I laughed for hours, and couldn't stop laughing every time I saw it.  I thought I had is saved, and I had printed it out and hung in my home office (The ex got made and tossed it one day) and now I can't find it, but PFT.com used to have some really funny shit like that. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bungles ever stop being the Bungles? - SHRacerX - 08-30-2021, 09:02 AM