Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow says Thad Moss will be a big part of the team
(08-31-2021, 12:09 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I think the hate for Sample is that he was a second round pick.  If we had gotten Sample or someone of his caliber in the 4th or 5th, I think most people would be okay with him.  Moss doesn't seem to far behind him (or potentially equal to Sample) without any real investment.  I think he has enough ceiling to be worth a TE3 spot on the roster.

Schreck is a decent TE3 option, but I don't ever see him improving to a TE2.

I'm not a huge LSU fan, and I don't get caught up in names too much, but I'd like to get a few looks and seeing if he's worth a TE2 spot next year.

Yes, Sample should of been taken in the 4th round where I had him in a few of my mocks.

That is where the hate comes from. Flip around the picks, just say, taking Pratt in the 2nd, Sample in the 3rd and it looks better.

Sample has good hands and is a very good blocker, good dump down TE. My only problem with him is he is a plodder.

Needs to lose some weight and get crisper on his routes. Uzo is clearly our best TE, think he will have a good year.

Wilcox could surprise and push Sample to TE3 though, I like what I saw of him last game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow says Thad Moss will be a big part of the team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-31-2021, 04:15 PM