Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow says Thad Moss will be a big part of the team
(08-31-2021, 04:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Talk about much ado over nothing…

“We were talking about it on the sideline. There are certain plays where we asked Kyle (Shurmur), ‘Hey, why’d you go here?’ And he’s like, ‘I just know where Thaddeus is gonna be. I know exactly what Thaddeus is gonna do and I know he’s going to be open,'” Burrow said. “Thaddeus is a guy that works really, really hard, gets better every single day, is always asking questions about the offense. He’s studying the script, and then he sits next to Brandon (Allen) in the locker room, and he’ll either ask me or Brandon, ‘Hey, on this route or in this coverage, what do you you want me to do?’ And you tell him and he does it. He’s not a guy that you have to tell over and over and over again. And those guys are really valuable. I think he’s gonna be a big part of this team that I’m excited to have.”

There’s no lobbying whatsoever going on there, and all he said was he thinks Moss is going to be a big part of the team (which was probably exaggerating). I’m sure he’d say complimentary things about Wilcox or whoever else if asked about them.

We'll see. I do hope you're right and others are making more of Burrow's preferences. I'll see if I can find comments on Wilcox.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow says Thad Moss will be a big part of the team - bfine32 - 08-31-2021, 04:26 PM