Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas Law That Bans Abortion Before Many Women Know They're Pregnant Takes Effect
(09-03-2021, 04:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I agree, but should they not have an equal say in the decision then?  I agree that both parties are equally responsible and should be held equally accountable.  But if both parties do not have an equal say then you've created inequality.  Is not the goal equal treatment for both sexes, not better treatment for one because of circumstances?  I feel the need to point out I'm playing devil's advocate more than a bit here, but I do feel these are interesting questions that deserve answers.

I always appreciate some devil's advocacy, but as others (usually Fred, I think) point out...until men can gestate a fetus and/or pay to keep it in an artificial womb pregnancy can never truly be equal.

Science figures stuff out, maybe soon we can have this sort of thing.  She doesn't want the fetus so it's all yours, pal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Law That Bans Abortion Before Many Women Know They're Pregnant Takes Effect - Nately120 - 09-03-2021, 04:40 PM