Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL
(09-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's not wrong about the Steelers being dirty, but no one will care because our fans hate Pacman. Tbh, I have trouble thinking of many players our fans don't hate.

If Carson, Boomer, Dalton, Dillon, Pickens, Collinsworth, JJo, Dunlap, Geno, Burfict, Jeremy Hill, Maualuga, Chad, or even AJ Green said the same thing, I imagine it'd be met with a similar response.

I dont hate any of those guys. Carson I dislike the most, but I actually like Pacman and thought he played with fire and passion here when we needed it. The Stealers playoff game should've never came down to our D having to make yet another stop to win the game. They did their job, but Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away. I dont hate Hill either, but readily admit that he lost that game for us more than anyone else on the team. 

But back to the topic. yeah the Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL, and I would like to add that they didnt beat Seattle in the SB. They were handed the trophy by the refs. Thats all. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL - bengaloo - 09-03-2021, 06:58 PM