Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids
(09-03-2021, 08:06 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pacman lives somewhat close to me and is in my part of town; I could drive to his house in about 2 mintues.  His house is actually about 100 yards from one of my good friends, and I know another person whose cousin lives directly across the street and they've both been over and hung out with him.

Anyways, I've heard TONS of stories in addition to all of the others one that make their way around town.  While I don't think Pacman is an evil person or anything like that, he definitely does not just have "too much fun" or is like "a lot of us".  He's earned a lot of his reputation.

From what I know, he probably best can be decribed as a Jeckyll and Hyde personality.  He's someone you'd want to be very careful around when he's drinking, if not all together avoid.  The problem is, he drinks quite a bit.

I'm not pointing any of this out to rag on the dude.  A lot of people are mixture of good and bad.  But you cannot sum up Pacman Jones as just a guy who likes to have too much fun.  It's way more complicated than that.  

Well, that makes total sense as it finally came out awhile back that he has bipolar disorder. A lot of his issues over the years likely stemmed from him not taking his medication properly.

As to why we never heard about this before (adopting Henry’s kids), he said it was just finalized about 6-7 months ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids - Tony - 09-03-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids - Nicomo Cosca - 09-03-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids - tms - 09-03-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids - tms - 09-03-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids - tms - 09-03-2021, 09:59 PM