Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Williams, Spain, Hopkins, Su'a-Filo, Reiff
(09-04-2021, 10:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: 2 concerns with this o-line

Ability to stay healthy

and Run blocking

Williams- No stranger to injuries but a solid player who's a pro bowler on the Right side.

Quinton Spain- He'll be serviceable but certainly not someone you'd want starting after the future of your franchise had major knee surgery. Extremely solid backup!

The Center- Coming off of knee surgery himself but interview ability doesn't help you in the AFCN! We don't know what he is coming off his ACL injury because you haven't seen him really.. Or have you been at practice

XSF- I know he was drafted out of Texas and played a bit w/ the boys but that's it. I'm not sure what he is to be honest but I know he cant stay on the field.

Reilly Rieff- Again a serviceable guy asked to rewind the clock and protect. Its ideal if your asking him to come in and backup both tackle spots. You can't in your right mind ask him to be an exclusive protector of your franchise at 32. When you wouldn't sign Big Whit to do the same. You drafted him!

Backups

Carman Jackson- I agreed with the pick just a round or two to early but ok. He'll start off slow because he's a 3-4 round year two possible starter. He'll be forced to protect the franchise and I'm not sure thats fair. He is from Fairfield OH. Not fair but he'll say he's ready as he should. When Paul Alexander was a part of the pick is shot down the balloons for me. Why not Pollack.

D'Ante - I really haven't seen him.

Hill- Really don't know enough
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Williams, Spain, Hopkins, Su'a-Filo, Reiff - Emeritus - 09-05-2021, 08:01 PM