Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Williams, Spain, Hopkins, Su'a-Filo, Reiff
(09-05-2021, 09:15 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Compared to last year, I think we are still justified in concerns, but do remember that burrow doesn’t need 10 seconds or anything crazy. And I felt like a lot of the time Bobby hart was the biggest issue , as burrow knew someone was coming in hot from the right most of the time. I don’t see Reiff being that turn style. Sure, plays are going to break down sometimes, but a good qb throws it away / takes the check down to live another day. I think what we saw from burrow last year alone tells us that this line is night and day. Is it perfect?  No. Even the perfect ones fail given tragic injuries. Look at KC last year.

TLDR: the worry is justified, but I think you’ll all be pleasantly surprised!

Lets not bring Bobby Hart in any conversation about this team because he's gone.No Reiff won't be a turn style but he'll be on the older side for the position. The sad part is Duke sold the fans on him. Big name with longevity that you know but no real skins on the wall.
They didn't do anything along the offensive line this off season . Period
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Williams, Spain, Hopkins, Su'a-Filo, Reiff - Emeritus - 09-05-2021, 10:00 PM