Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons
(09-06-2021, 09:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You've got drafts both as a Pro and Con..

The biggest weakness is lack of experience in the top 3 HC/OC/DC. We need an experienced OC that actually does the job

The biggest strength is getting rid of malcontents such as Dunlap and looking for players who are loyal to the program 

Yeah I put drafts in both columns. I really think they've done a really good job with the drafts. I've even started to like Sample. Maybe not in the 2nd but I think he can be a solid contributer to the offense and if he does then does it matter what rd you got him.

I just put it in the negative because this years draft is up in the air. After the Billy Price trade (which I understand) it really got me thinking about the depth of the line. Trey Hopkins coming back from an ACL I don't think we know how that's gonna go. Everyone and injury is different but I remember Geno coming back from his ACL it took him a year to be the same player he was before. 
So not getting into the whole OL vs WR debate I think them taking a gamble on the OL really puts the draft in a negative column no matter how it works out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons - NUGDUKWE - 09-06-2021, 10:27 AM