Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons
(09-06-2021, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Said it before I could.

Pros: The coaching in the trenches
- Free Agency in addressing the trenches
- Youth growth, specifically Linebacker, expecting major strides from the young guys in their second year.
- Having healthy players who are not over the hill like Geno and AJ clearly were last year.
- Secondary looking very good
- Better players in the trenches should help us stop the run better and get after the QB on Defense.

Cons: Zac and Lou still being here, I would of at least moved on from Lou after last season.
- Coaching once injuries occur, we still don't know if these coaches can coach a next man up mentality here.
- Have to start winning close games, until this happens we don't know if it ever will.
- Depth on OL namely OT. Somebody like Jonah or Reiff goes down we could be in trouble.

Yeah somebody brought it up in the past but with Taylor's record here so far I'm not sure you could find a solid replacement for Lou because who wants to come for what could very well be a one year stop. I did think it was ridiculous the whole Lou just needs his guys because they always say that stuff but maybe he can prove us all wrong.
I like BJ Hill or at least the potential he seems to have but it would've been interesting if we could've traded Price (only a center) to a team with depth in another area of the offensive line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons - NUGDUKWE - 09-06-2021, 02:52 PM