Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons
(09-06-2021, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I thought Wade Phillips would of been the perfect replacement for Lou as he was really wanting to get into coaching again 
and he would be more than a solid HC option in case Zac continued to suck. Think this would of been realistic by bringing 
in a vet DT with HC experience. But eh, didn't happen, just have to hope Zac and Lou get it together.

I also believe that Trey Hill's good play this Preseason and Hopkins must be looking good led to the Price/BJ Hill trade.

Really like BJ Hill, wanted us to draft him, reminds me of Geno a lot. 

We will see how our depth is on the OL, evidently Pollack likes our youngsters and D'Ante looked great when I watched 
him the Preseason and Carman got better every game and he can kick out to either OT position in a pinch.

You may be right and Wade Phillips would've been good. I was just going off the point the other poster said and the whole debacle of Taylor trying to find a DC when he first got hired.

Hopefully the Oline stays healthy and or the depth is good when called upon. I thought Trey Hill was getting good reports from camp but I know he got banged up in that last preseason game so hopefully that was a non issue.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons - NUGDUKWE - 09-06-2021, 03:18 PM