Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson vs Rashod Hill
(09-07-2021, 07:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is a matchup that should favor the Bengals, no doubt.  Hodge and Sample should help ruin Hill's day as well.  

I am certain this will be a subject for another thread, but one guy I am really looking forward to having a big day is Hubbard.  

Sam was trending on a certain trajectory before last year's injury and dearth of surrounding talent.  I think he is the best kept secret on our defense and he is ready to have a massive season.  He will have a ton of family at the game, and he just signed a nice contract.  He is one of the leaders on the team and was recently named a Captain.

Hendrickson may have the more favorable matchup, but Sam Hubbard is my guy to watch this week.  

I am looking forward to our 2 DT's. They will not be able to double team them both so I am looking for Bengals to send 5 and run stunts to free up space up the middle. Of course, if they can't handle both DE's, we can drop in coverage.

I do think our DL is going to have a very good day, if they don't against a weak OL trying to replace Reiff and dealing with injuries at LT, we may have a long year on defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Hendrickson vs Rashod Hill - Luvnit2 - 09-07-2021, 09:12 AM