Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 - Bengals Power Ranking Roundup
(09-07-2021, 05:38 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: While I can't give half a crap where the Bengals are ranked in these meaningless things, I can all but guarantee when they're near the bottom it's from analysts whose thought process started and stopped at "didn't draft Penei Sewell like I thought they would".

Several of those outlets actually weren't critical of the Chase pick. Holic shared reports from SI and other places with experts saying Chase was the correct pick.

The ranking is based off Zac Taylor's horrible record, Burrow coming off injury and how many new starters on both sides of the ball? It is completely fair to rank this team low right now, they haven't proven anything. Is there potential, absolutely. Will they reach that potential? Only time will tell but it is extremely short sighted to say that anyone being critical of this team is only doing so because of the 1st round pick when you have the history of Mike Brown and the so far horrible career of Zac Taylor sitting right there looking at you.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 1 - Bengals Power Ranking Roundup - Murdock2420 - 09-07-2021, 06:02 PM