Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to separate "talent" from "coaching"
Reid has a coaching background decades beyond Zac's. He's coached teams with little talent and teams with a ton of talent and everything in between in the NFL since 1992 when Zac was about 10 years old. So we really can't compare Reid's season's good or bad to Zac's.

So let's see Zac's background: Assistant QB coach of the Dolphins 2012 (During the five games Taylor served as OC, the Dolphins went 2-3 and averaged 17 points per game), then a gap and Offensive Coordinator at UC 2016. 2017 Rams assistant wide receivers coach and 2018 QB coach. 2019 hired to be head coach of the Bengals. And here we are now.

Apparently the Bengals are now loaded on offense with Mixon, Chase, Boyd and Higgins. Let's see what this offensive genius can do. But in no current universe should Zac's name even come up when talking about Andy Reid's history. And yes I know the OP didn't mention Zac by name but I feel it was very much implied.

I hope Zac isn't as bad has he has been for sure. This season will be his go big or get out as far as I'm concerned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to separate "talent" from "coaching" - George Cantstandya - 09-07-2021, 07:17 PM