Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations
(09-07-2021, 02:50 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I’ll be on cloud 9 if they bring in Bieniemy. It should have been Bieniemy after 2018 but whatever. There’s a great chance to get him after this season and he can get to work with Joe Burrow (all thanks to Zac Taylor sucking hardcore in 2019).

Wouldn’t hate Joe Brady either, but… honestly I’m kind of sick of the team trying to recreate the 2019 LSU Tiger magic at the pro level.

There's something going on with Bieniemy. We aren't the only team to pass on him. Maybe he is a bad interviewer, or maybe his vision of what he wants to do is not something team owners want to hear. 

As for Taylor, I think we can legitimately get to 10 wins. Obviously that brings him back. At 9 wins, I'd bring him back, but it would be a probation type year. Less than that, I think it's time to move on, unless there are extenuating circumstances like last year with all the injuries. If you look at the games that were close last year with our 4-6th string Dline and corners, and replace those guys with our starters and our improvements, you could say those should translate into wins. Tougher schedule this year, but a better team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations - Sled21 - 09-08-2021, 08:44 AM