Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 1: Vikings
(09-08-2021, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This made me think of when the steelers had a board that often visited and talked smack when both teams were really good.  I remember laughing so hard at a sig bet that Cincy won where at least 75% of the steelers fan board had a GIF of TJ Houshmanzadeh shining his shoes with the terrible towel.  It made me laugh so hard to scroll through their board.

Of course, they got the last laugh that year.  Here's to last year's Ryan Finley moment being the game that turns the tide for the next 20 years.  

Enjoy that victory for sure....    saw the squeelers play their 2nd preseason game and they did not held back. Old Ben could still throw it 40+ yrds for a TD, their WR, whoever it was did not have the dropsies like Chase, and the D was pressuring/sacking as always in the first series.  Now, if I had seen anything remotely similar to that this preseason with our team, I would be pretty excited and optimistic about a winning record. McPherson and our rookie DE, stood out, but individually, rather than thru team effort and one is gone for the season.  

Im so glad Sunday is just 4 days away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 1: Vikings - Bengalitis - 09-08-2021, 10:08 AM