Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations
(09-08-2021, 08:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: There's something going on with Bieniemy. We aren't the only team to pass on him. Maybe he is a bad interviewer, or maybe his vision of what he wants to do is not something team owners want to hear. 

As for Taylor, I think we can legitimately get to 10 wins. Obviously that brings him back. At 9 wins, I'd bring him back, but it would be a probation type year. Less than that, I think it's time to move on, unless there are extenuating circumstances like last year with all the injuries. If you look at the games that were close last year with our 4-6th string Dline and corners, and replace those guys with our starters and our improvements, you could say those should translate into wins. Tougher schedule this year, but a better team.

I think the issue with Bienemy is he has the unfortunate situation of being on a legitimate superbowl contender and really isn't available until later. Teams looking for new coaches want to already have things moving along by the time he's available. I think with working so closely with Andy Reid and his Cincinnati connection he would be a really good hire for us. If we do move on from Taylor after this year he would be high on my list.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations - NUGDUKWE - 09-08-2021, 11:12 AM