Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations
(09-07-2021, 09:47 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So how you feeling about ZT & Co. ? What do you think are realistic expectations for this season ?

I must honestly say I just can't get onboard the Zac train. He's gonna have to put up some W's before my mind changes. I mean he just hasn't done anything for me to hang my hat on.

What do you think is the win level that would convince you he's gonna be worth keeping around ? I'm thinking 9, I'm thinking it's gonna take JB and the Offense 3 or 4 games to get clicking. I don't believe we're going to do very well early on.

But I feel the time for excuses is over, put up or shut up time.

I hope he does flip the switch this season and makes this team look like it belongs in the NFL. But I just can't help it. I have doubts.

Well, you pretty much summed up my thoughts except the part about Burrow taking 3 or 4 games to start clicking. I think it may 
take the first half against the Vikings and then he will calm down along with the rest of the Offense. In the mean time I think the 
trenches on both sides of the ball should really help Taylor and Co. This is where my confidence lies, no coach can win many games
with terrible play on both sides in the trenches, not even Billy B.

9 games + needs to be won this season and I think it will happen. I completely understand the doubts though.

How can you not with 6 wins in two frickin' years?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor confidence level and expectations - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-08-2021, 01:20 PM