Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Will Be Our Real Preview Of Things To Come
(09-08-2021, 06:57 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I really have high expectations for this defense. I think we have assembled a good group of players on defense and all the news from training camp and how they looked this preseason. I'm really expecting the defense to keep the game manageable. I know the Vikings have some talent on offense and they'll certainly score some points. But I think the defense plays good enough to win.

My concerns are that we have some turnovers and give the Vikings some short fields or we start to string multiple 3 and outs together and the defense starts to break.

Same thoughts as well, nice post Nug. I know that Offense has a lot of great weapons and a good QB but it just might be hard
on them if their OL cannot hold up against our DL and blitzes which I hope we use. Specifically Hilton and our Linebackers.

Want to see ADG on some LB blitzes, dude is made for this.

(09-08-2021, 07:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This will be a major test for the Bengals run defense.

If Bengals can manage to limit the Vikings rushing attack then very good things will follow.

Think this is a very formidable task but believe the Bengals rise to the occasion if the coaches can just stay out of the way.

Have to stop the run, this is what I want to see from our D more than anything. I hate to get ran on. Major test as you say.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunday Will Be Our Real Preview Of Things To Come - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-09-2021, 01:41 PM