Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Is Throwing The Ball Harder and Faster!
(09-09-2021, 03:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow's arm is looking BETTER THAN EVER, and his teammates seem to be noticing!

That excites me that confidence isn't a problem and, with his teammates noticing, it will help his confidence even more, which is one of the most important things a quarterback needs!

That's UNREAL because arm strength and release were the only two real knocks on him coming out of college and he worked hard to improve those, which did so while rehabbing his knee, which shows his determination and the characteristics that we need in a leader!

The rest of the team noticing will also help build their confidence and hopefully help them to elevate their play to match his!

Jordan Palmer has been helping to coach him and sung his praises!

I love that Burrow sought out help and that he's working so hard to improve!

Stretching the field would make it IMPOSSIBLE for defenses to cover all of other weapons and also keep enough defenders in the box to stop Mixon!

Burrow's confidence has me excited and the quicker release should help if our line isn't as good as we're all hoping!

It is nice as a refection of all the core work he has done with and beyond his rehab.  Can only make him better.  

I laugh when I hear arm strength concerns.  I never saw it.  He doesn't need to throw a Jeff George missle to someone that is 10 yards away and moving.  He throws a very catchable ball, and we have seen him heave if over 60 yards on a Hail Mary as well.  

His arm strength is more than adequate.  Josh Allen has a cannon and they had to teach him "touch" on his passes.  Burrow has it already.  This is just more good news on his overall health.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Is Throwing The Ball Harder and Faster! - SHRacerX - 09-10-2021, 08:51 AM