Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 01:06 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Not sure if everyone saw the Deadspin article that showed the police pictures from the Greg Hardy domestic violence case, but they were horrific.  It got me thinking... there were many on the old boards who were highly in favor of the Bengals trying to bring him in as a free agent last year.  In the past, I think this is something Mike Brown might have done, but I don't remember any reports saying the Bengals were interested.

The Bengals used to be a laughing stock... for a couple years, it seemed like every other week there was a player getting arrested or in some sort of trouble.  The team changed mentality and seems to value players who have good character as well footballs skills.  They are a very well run franchise and have a great deal of respect.

Not just the wins, but how happy are you with the current "state of the franchise"?  Also, how would you feel as a Bengals fan if Hardy were on the team and those pictures came out?

I wanted him based on his football ability as well as everything is an accusation and still unproven in a court of law and the appeal was won by Hardy is my understanding.

I have not seen the pics, but I am sure they are not pretty. My issue is I am not 100% certain he was guilty and I see too much of rush to guilt versus innocent until proven guilty in the country. The NFLPA  supported him back into the NFL and the NFL complied based on far more facts that we have at our disposal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - Luvnit2 - 11-09-2015, 01:42 PM