Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 01:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not seen the pics, but I am sure they are not pretty. My issue is I am not 100% certain he was guilty and I see too much of rush to guilt versus innocent until proven guilty in the country. The NFLPA  supported him back into the NFL and the NFL complied based on far more facts that we have at our disposal.

If you saw the pictures, my guess is you would have changed your mind. He was found guilty, but later was overturned on appeal as he had paid off the girl not to cooperate getting the whole thing thrown out. The account of the female acquaintance to Hardy in the apartment that night who basically pushed the whole thing as far as calling the cops is pretty chilling, and she really had nothing to gain by making the report to police.

The NFLPA had to reluctantly represent him because it is their job. The NFL overturned their original suspension because they had to because of the CBA. Let's not confuse being able to play based on technicalities with any form of innocence.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - Au165 - 11-09-2015, 01:48 PM