Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 01:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I wanted him based on his football ability as well as everything is an accusation and still unproven in a court of law and the appeal was won by Hardy is my understanding.

I have not seen the pics, but I am sure they are not pretty. My issue is I am not 100% certain he was guilty and I see too much of rush to guilt versus innocent until proven guilty in the country. The NFLPA  supported him back into the NFL and the NFL complied based on far more facts that we have at our disposal.

He was found guilty by a judge, but because of a fluke in North Carolina law was allowed to appeal that decision and then the prosecutors could not locate her to testify at the second trial (there were real questions about was she paid off or actually dead).  Read the Deadspin article, there is no doubt he was 100% guilty.

Because of the current CBA the NFL had no choice other than to let him play again and the NFLPA has no choice other than to represent him because he is a member of the union.  That does not mean that individual teams had to offer him a contract though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - OrlandoBengal - 11-09-2015, 01:55 PM