Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 01:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I didn't want him, but I didn't want Adam Jones, either and he has been the backbone of our defense.  

Greg Hardy seems like the kind of guy that will end his career with an Aaron Hernandez-like trial.

There's a big difference between Adam Jones and Greg Hardy.  

Adam Jones has admitted to making mistakes in his past.  He has grown from those mistakes to be a spokesperson / mentor to young players regarding being a professional and doing the right thing.  He is now a family man who is very appreciative of where he is now with his life.

Greg Hardy is a dirt bag, coward who abuses women and has learned nothing and is not contrite about what he's done.  He continues to make stupid, irrational comments and has no respect for anyone.

If I were a Dallas player I'd be ashamed to have someone like that on my team.  And as a fan I'd be appalled and sickened to have to root for a person like this.  Jerry Jones is, and always has been a classless bafoon who just happens to have a bunch of oil money and thus was able to buy an NFL team.  I'm sure the league would love to get rid of that dirt bag also.

Rant over...... Thank you Mike, Marvin (and whoever) else for changing the philosophies of the Bengal franchise.  You can't change stupid.  Lord knows we've tried in the past - never works in the end.  Dallas and Jerry Scumbag Jones will find out the same.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - Daddy-O - 11-09-2015, 03:47 PM