Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL*** only positive thread after week #1
(09-12-2021, 08:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals win a game they have lost in the past. Those who want to complain, I get it so find the many other threads that is happening.

Proud of DL and our OT's. Great to Burro back and Chase first score.

WE are 1-0 and still in first place.

Let's enjoy the week while we can.

What was your favorite thing(s) about OT win against the Likes and Zimmer?

As well as the offensive line played, specifically to run blocking and the OTs, the defensive line is thus far the most improved unit on the field.  

Ja' Marr Chase and Burrow celebrating in the end zone gave me chills.  I can't remember a bigger first game from a rookie in my lifetime.  The only thing that comes close for me is when the recently departed Turk Shoenert came in for an injured Anderson and led an amazing comeback in week 1 of the 1982 Super Bowl season.  5 catches, 101 yards, and a TD.  

We have a kicker.  A really damn good kicker.  I guess that "has never had to win a game in the final seconds" thing is gone, huh?  

Stanley Morgan's downing of that punt at the 5 yard line shows why he is on the roster.  Overshadowed, but in that moment, an absolutely huge play.  

Joe Burrow's surname must be short for wheelburrow.  (I know that isn't how it is spelled)  Audibling to that pass play on 4th and an inch took some massive stones.  He must need a wheelbarrow to haul them around.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL*** only positive thread after week #1 - SHRacerX - 09-13-2021, 08:54 AM