Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question For Fred & Other Pro-Choice People
(09-13-2021, 11:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Being pro-life is just another one of those "If you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band" things.  What I think about the matter isn't important, I'm just here to point out that people who obsess with keeping suffering immigrants out of the USA, with extending the length and the severity of a pandemic, and cutting social programs to the bone in the name of "the economy" wanting a pro-life America aren't seeing the whole picture.

If abortion were outlawed the second Reagan's ass hit the chair in the oval office we'd have damn near another 80 million millennials and their kids in this country.  As someone with no skin in the game, I have to say it would be quite interesting to see how the neo-conservative party would have handled that.

Trump lost by 40 million votes....but they're all fake votes!  Ok, well maybe I answered that question. 

At any rate, our society is a hard one to understand, but I'd wager taking lead out of the gasoline and the passing of Roe v Wade is one of those reasons our country is steadily becoming less violent.  I've never been able to convince a pro-life person that the country isn't becoming a violent hellhole, though ironically.  Life is hell, this country is going straight to hell...also, why don't you have kids yet?

I agree with pretty much all of this, except for the becoming less violent part.  We're likely to see our third straight year of increased crime after close to three decades straight of dropping crime rates.  I can tell you first hand our murders are at the highest level in my twenty years doing this job, and it's not even close.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Fred & Other Pro-Choice People - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-13-2021, 12:32 PM