Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is No Way Hue Will Be Here Next Year
(11-09-2015, 01:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't see why everyone thinks being a good coordinator automatically makes someone a perfect head coaching candidate.  He's killing it as a coordinator, so why would he want to go somewhere else? 

Even if Marvin doesn't retire, I think Hue sees the team that he has helped build and wants to win a few more rings (assuming we do win one or get close).

I don't think Hue goes anywhere, but we should give him a raise to make sure of that.  

When Marvin DOES retire, I'd be ok with letting Hue have the reigns just because he's familiar with the personnel and has started the building of a dynasty.

I think they all want to be a Head Coach, it is how they build a legacy.  Most of these guys, just like the players, are hyper competitive and have an ego.  It is the "next step" in their careers.  Plus, it's not like he was a complete failure in Oakland... I'm sure he wonders "what could I have accomplished".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Is No Way Hue Will Be Here Next Year - OrlandoBengal - 11-09-2015, 04:25 PM