Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 05:42 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: I'm sick to death of the feminist-liberal Media Thought Police telling us how we're supposed to feel.

When Ced Benson beat the living shit out of his "roommate"....

[Image: 0721-clavens-charles-ex-tmz-credit.jpg]

...I don't recall any women's groups demanding Ced's release. (He was arrested for assault a second time, btw, and...nada. No fake outrage.) So violence is only a problem if the victim has a vagina? How is that not sexist and not hypocritical? 

Furthermore, you should read how Nicole Holder (the victim) screwed up the case...refused to go to court...couldn't be located...made contradicting statements (because she, too, was drunk at the time). Greg Hardy is no friend of mine, but he went through ALL the paces---court, arbitration, suspension---and it is what it is.

This gold-digger dated Nelly and rubbed Hardy's face in it while he was drunk, and he did what he does. You tell me she didn't know what type of man Greg Hardy was? I say that's an outright lie.

Are you seriously comparing a man beating up another man to a man beating up a woman?

And you think Hardy was justified in beating this woman because she made him jealous?  He "did what he does" and that makes her to blame?

Seriously?

Greg Hardy did go to court.........and the only time the evidence was presented to the court he was convicted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - fredtoast - 11-09-2015, 06:20 PM