Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 09:48 PM)jason Wrote: ^^^^^^^

He brings up some good points.

There are reasons to hit anybody.  I don't think that a person should always act on those reasons, but there are reasons none the less.  With that said, there is a difference between hitting a woman who kinda deserves it (like Pacman did in Cincy), and beating the dog shit out of, and choking a girlfriend.  Hardy was way over the line.  Media bias doesn't tell me that...  My conscious does.  If she had a reputation as a gold digger, as some have said that she did, then it is on Hardy to kick her to the curb.  He's a scumbag. 

Now...  Should the Bengals have attempted to sign him?  No.  Is he that much better (if at all) than Carlos Dunlap?  I don't think so.  Some of us just want the team to go after any name that is available.  How many wins has Greg Hardy produced in Dallas?...  Zero.

On to this "banging Nelly" thing.  Was this Holder woman doing that?  If so, perhaps he is the problem.  He was there, along with Pacman when the dude ended up in a wheelchair at the "scrip club"...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSKeR8GW1g

I was with you until this. You can knock Hardy for what he did off the field, but there is no question that he's on a different level than Michael Johnson. Is now and always has been.

Hardy has posted an average of 9.1 sacks and 53 tackles per 16 games for his career.
MJ has averaged 5.1 sacks and 39 tackles per 16 games.

This season Hardy has 15 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 INT, and 1 forced fumble in only 4 games.  Shocked
MJ has 18 tackles and 2 sacks in 8 games.

I still prefer MJ because he comes without the luggage, but strictly as players it's not even close. Hardy isn't the reason the Cowboys aren't winning. Bad team does not = all players are bad.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - Shake n Blake - 11-09-2015, 10:05 PM