Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
(11-09-2015, 05:42 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: I'm sick to death of the feminist-liberal Media Thought Police telling us how we're supposed to feel.

When Ced Benson beat the living shit out of his "roommate"....

[Image: 0721-clavens-charles-ex-tmz-credit.jpg]

...I don't recall any women's groups demanding Ced's release. (He was arrested for assault a second time, btw, and...nada. No fake outrage.) So violence is only a problem if the victim has a vagina? How is that not sexist and not hypocritical? 

Furthermore, you should read how Nicole Holder (the victim) screwed up the case...refused to go to court...couldn't be located...made contradicting statements (because she, too, was drunk at the time). Greg Hardy is no friend of mine, but he went through ALL the paces---court, arbitration, suspension---and it is what it is.

This gold-digger dated Nelly and rubbed Hardy's face in it while he was drunk, and he did what he does. You tell me she didn't know what type of man Greg Hardy was? I say that's an outright lie.
You seriously think people need the "feminist liberal media thought police" to tell them that it is wrong to beat and terrorize a woman? To beat her to the point she asks you to kill her because she knows that it what is going to happen.  He "did what he does"?  Seriously, that statement is sickening.

I was not a fan of this team signing Adam Jones, and honestly expect he will get into some sort of serious trouble at some point.  I am grateful that the team seems to have moved past its "reclamation projects" and trying to get talented players at lower contracts because of their off field issues.  Just because the CBA says that he is allowed back in the league does not mean a team had to sign him and in my opinion they should not have done so.  I am very glad it was not the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - OrlandoBengal - 11-09-2015, 11:28 PM