Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-02-2015, 10:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know what you "meant" but your entire response was about how this is nothing statistically and you said nothing about the case itself.  Not even a passing these two were just bad cops.  I put no words in your mouth...I noted the lack of words about the case.  I painted these two as another example of those "few bad apples" we keep hearing are ruining it for the rest of the good ones.

You want me to comment on every single instance you make a thread about and no one has that kind of time.

Quote:Just as you automatically jump in to defend the job of police work...even when it is obvious there is some reform needed at the bare minimum.  That is YOUR bias.  You fluff off every event as insignificant.  I see every killed citizen, even the ones who may have been guilty, as something being wrong with a system.  

Of course I defend the profession because, just as I said, no profession should be defined by the actions of it's worse .001%.  Also, I do not "fluff off" every event as insignificant so you're actually flat out lying with this "point".

Quote:I have no agenda other than to share when people in power lie to cover up their own bad deeds.  You obviously defend your profession.  You can continue to do that.  But you cannot deny that these things not only happen...but they happen more frequently than you want to admit.  Ever.

Bullshit.  You don't mention it in your response (I wonder why?) but kindly explain the thread I mentioned in which you automatically assumed a LEO had engaged in a bad shoot within two hours of the occurence only to be found 100% incorrect.  Not only that but your comments were so inane that you actually felt compelled to apologize for your comments.  You want a fact, there's a good one for you.

Quote:First problem...you read the comments.  Second problem is what I do to SUPPORT the police is because I respect the profession...not to cover for anything else I do.  I have never had a bad run in with a police officer.  I've met a few jerks and a-holes and I've met some good one.  I'm respectful and have taught my kids the same.  But that doesn't mean I will ever turn a blind eye when one or two or a van full kill a citizen for simply walking home or for previously being in jail.

Again, you can claim it all you want, but your threads and comments suggest otherwise.  You knee jerk condemn every shooting.  You paint every LEO with the same brush and you flat out accuse most LEO's of lying.  All of these are facts and none of them support your claim that you "respect the profession".

Quote:So I won't stop posting about it just as you won't stop defending it.  And I'll sleep well at night because I know my reasons are for awareness...not to paint the entire profession as evil of jack-booted, or thugs.  But just as I hope and work for a government that is better and treats its people better I will do the same for the police.

Yeah, if you confined yourself to this brand of commentary we wouldn't be having this discussion but you don't so we do.  You're so blinded by your bias that you fail to recall the many posts I have made about issues in the LEO community.  I guess I'm just not extreme enough in that regard for you hence your failing to recall it.  Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-03-2015, 01:35 AM