Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach
(11-09-2015, 10:55 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Dang bro.  You're pretty inspirational.  Keep up the good fight.  Also nice move on the TD reception(that was a highlight of you right?)
Was actually a quarterback keeper/bootleg from 8th grade.

Here's me catching a touchdown freshman year, which was actually a decent catch, and it was the only play I ever played at receiver.  We had three quarterbacks my freshman year and I started JV and backed-up varsity, but they wanted to make me a pocket passer, which I hated.  So, last game on the freshmen schedule, I asked the coaches if I could play safety on the freshman team, which they allowed, and I played so well that I started the last few games at varsity free safety, and then that's where I played sophomore year until the wreck.  The day of the wreck, they actually decided to play me both ways at receiver, too, which pumped up the quarterback because he knew he could go D1 with a deep threat like me, but the wreck happened that night.

Would have been awesome to see, though.
(11-09-2015, 11:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sweet !
Liftin' Clifton !
Keep Rockin' Brad !
ThumbsUp
Always do!
(11-09-2015, 11:48 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Sounds great Brad.  Hope he helps you out. 

Good to know someone of that character works for the Bengals and is willing to dedicate his time to assist others.

Keep us posted on what's going on and your progress.

[Image: rockon.gif]

Will do!

Was talking with a girl tonight (trainer) and she wanted to know what's next and I said I didn't know but she said maybe try to run with a walker and run a 5k, but I don't know about that so I said maybe set-up a treadmill near the finish and just run the 5k til I get to almost 5k, get off, and finish normally.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach - BFritz21 - 11-10-2015, 03:53 AM