Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Government aid is delayed
(11-09-2015, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Without video I's just have to listen to the words and determine if I agree with them or not. The fact that he has first hand experience only adds to the validity of his words. The fact that you're a middle-aged white liberal takes away from the validity of yours.

You keep using the phrase: "making poor people suffer more will not create more jobs in our economy." Well rewarding folks for not working will not motivate folks to look for work, but it will motivate them to continue to vote for the party of slavery. Unless a movement from within the population tries to make them aware, they will continue to be slaves to the social programs; because their is absolutely no reason for those that have their vote to try to change to system.

So poor people should vote against their own interests?  Don't you realize how ridiculous that sounds.

If there were millions of good jobs sitting empty right now just because poor people refuse to work then I would agree with you.  But that is not what is happening.  Taking away the benefits from poor people will not create more jobs.  it will not fix the problem.  So it is absurd to suggest that people should vote for people who just want to take away their assistance without fixing the problem.

The claim that removing benefits will fix the problem is just a lie created by the wealthy to justify taking money from the poor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Government aid is delayed - fredtoast - 11-10-2015, 09:35 AM